Music Teacher Needed
Full Job Description:
The Practice Queens Music hires qualified Strings, Piano, Woodwinds, and Vocal (Music Theatre) teachers.
We are offering a part-time/full-time position. We are mainly responsible for teaching the ages of 5-15. In addition to class, the teacher will also work with the team to participate in course design, project testing, marketing, and other matters.
To apply, please send your cover letter to tell us about your teaching, education, and performance experience.
Job Type: Part-time, Full-time
- Graduated as a Music performance major or Music Education.
- I- Enthusiastic about Music and Music education and like to work with children and adolescents.
- Good English communication skills: the ability to communicate with students and parents alone.
- Collaboration and cooperation skills: the ability to work in a collaborative environment with other teachers in the school.
- Teaching experience is a great advantage.
South SF Bay Area ( Mountain View, CA 94040)
We also provide O1 and H1-b Visas if needed.